Set Your Basecamp
Fall & Winter Promo!
How it Works
1. Set Your Rig
Instead of closing down and storing your camper for the winter months, park your RV or camper with us over the winter, in the friendly weather of Palisade, CO where you can easily use it as a “Basecamp”.
2. Set it for up to 150-Days
Call for rates up to 150-days and set your Basecamp with us. Includes a two-night stay per month, and electrical and sewer hookups.
3. Camp With Us
Return to your “Basecamp” for a stay whenever you want. A two-night stay is included per each 30-day period and additional overnights for a discounted fee. While the water hookups are winterized, our new, modern shower house will be warm, clean, and waiting for you!
4. Winter Adventure
Bike, hike, motorsport, wine, whatever! Find your winter adventure in Palisade, Colorado and avoid the winter travel conditions.
Basecamp Setup Details:
Palisade, CO – 3 minutes
Grand Junction, CO – 13 minutes
Fruita, CO – 28 minutes
Top Fall & Winter Events in the Grand Valley:
- Palisade’s Fall Farmer’s Market
- Studt’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch
- Trail of Terror Haunted House
- Palisade Trick or Treat Street
- Harvest Fest
- Boo N’ Brew
- Turkey Trot & Little Gobbler Run
- Grand Junction Parade of Lights
- Christmas Train Show
- The Santa Clause Fun Run
- Spirit of Christmas Celebration
- Olde Fashioned Christmas
- Downtown Holiday Tree Lighting