1. Set Your Basecamp
Instead of closing down and storing your camper for the winter months, park your RV or camper with us over the winter, in the friendly weather of Palisade, CO where you can easily use it as a “Basecamp”!
$150 per month plus tax and includes:
- One-time $40 store credit that can be used towards anything in our General Store! Our General Store offers the largest selection of Colorado-made beer, wine, and gifts, as well as snacks, camping essentials, Palisade branded merchandise, and more.(this cannot be used towards a future reservation and must be used during the Set Your Basecamp Program dates)
- Two nightly stays per month!(nights do not roll over into the next month)
2. Pick Your Basecamp Site
Pick your site! All sites are first come, first serve once full payment is made:
- Basecamp Program from November 1st with pick-up April 1st
- Basecamp Program from November 1st with pick-up April 15th
3. Camp With Us at Your Winter Basecamp
Return to your “Basecamp” for a stay whenever you want! A two-night stay is included per each 30-day period with electricity, Wi-Fi and sewer available. While the water hookups are winterized, our modern shower house will be warm, clean, and waiting for you!
Additional overnight stays are available for the discounted price of $35 per night + taxes. All nights must be used within the month, these days will not carry over to other months.
4. Enjoy Local Winter Adventure
Ski, snowshoe, snowmobile, wine, dine, whatever! Find your winter adventure in Palisade, Colorado and avoid the winter travel conditions with your RV in-tow. Enjoy the mild winter conditions in Palisade, and be just 35 minutes from winter adventure at Powderhorn Mountain Resort or 50 minutes to the Grand Mesa National Forest.