EXTENDED STAY CAMPGROUND PROGRAM
Life tastes good here, all year long
Once you spend time in beautiful Palisade, Colorado, you know you’ll want to stay longer! Palisade Basecamp offers limited extended stay opportunities. The extended stay program offers a beautiful mild winter atmosphere for the snowbirds, or a longer summer for those who want to spend more time in the area exploring. Western Colorado is a hub for food, wine, and outdoor adventures and Palisade Basecamp makes the perfect extended stay spot, perfectly situated along the Colorado River in Palisade’s wine and fruit country.
October – March (Off Season)
- Stays up to 150 consecutive days
- $850 per month plus electricity (individually metered per site)
April – September (Peak Season)
- Stays up to 90 consecutive days
- Dependent on the timing of the extended stay – $1,600 per month – includes electricity. No additional charges for utilities.
How to Apply
A link to our online application is below or please reach out to our office at [email protected] or 970-462-9712. We also run the following reports on every extended stay guest over the age of 18: criminal background, sex offender registry, and address history.
Every guest over the age of 18 is required to fill out an application. The application fee is $15.00 per guest application. The application fee will be charged at the time of running all reports.
- No more than one passenger vehicle and one camping rig are allowed at a campsite (we have overflow parking available)
- Rigs older than 15 years are not allowed (remodeled ‘vintage’ rigs may be approved upon inspection)
- Limit of 2 adults per site (maximum of 5 people, immediate family)