Our Commitment to Our Guests + Staff
At the present time, we remain open and will follow all publicly issued guidelines.
Specifically, we are taking measures posted by the CDC and local health authorities, as well as following all guidelines outlined by our local and state authorities to help protect the health and well-being of our team members and guests:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our public areas and high-touch surfaces utilizing an EPA-registered cleaning product.
- Restrooms and laundry facilities will remain available for use at your discretion, however, safe social distancing practices (6 feet) is required. These areas will continue to be cleaned and disinfected during posted hours.
- Keeping our employees fully informed on how to stay healthy “on the job” and at home. No employee is permitted to work if they are not feeling well.
As an outdoor property where all guests can shelter within their own protected environment, we have the ability to help our fellow citizens get through this crisis in these ways:
- RV travelers stuck away from their home or are in the process of traveling back to their home as well as the legion of full-time RVers.
- Individuals or families who choose to shelter within their RV, the ability to be closer to nature and safe outdoor environments.
- Most importantly, we are here to welcome and support any remote or traveling workers or front-line heroes who are involved in the efforts to stem the crises or support our fellow citizens’ safety and health.
We believe it is challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all. We value your trust and will continue to work hard to provide you with a clean and healthy experience.
Phone: (970) 462-9712
Email: [email protected]
Your Team at Palisade Basecamp RV Resort